An affordable west end subdivision with heart
If you’re looking for modern, turn-key living in Belleville’s West End, the Potters Creek development might be right up your alley.
Situated west of Avondale Road to Wallbridge Loyalist Road, and north of Dundas Street West to Moira Street West, Potters Creek’s mix of townhomes, semis, and single family homes have been built over six phases (and counting).
Just 10-minutes from CFB Trenton, this development has become a huge draw for military families. But with other young families and retirees falling in love with this neighbourhood’s superb location, it boasts a great mix of people. With the beautiful Potters Creek Conservation Area a short walk away, residents benefit from easy access to walking trails through flowering orchards, forests and meadows. The park at the mouth of the creek is a fantastic gathering point for fans of watersport activities on the Bay of Quinte.
Lead developer Duvanco Homes has been a part of all completed phases, with MacDonald and Mirtren replacing Cobblestone Homes in the most recent phases.
Families with school-age children should keep in mind the neighbourhood is split among school districts. Potters Creek Phase 1 and 2 feed into Sir John A. Macdonald while Phase 3 and beyond direct children to Susanna Moodie. This development has two entrances. Beware if you’re trying to access certain streets in Potters Creek here is the breakdown to make it easier:
- Aldersgate Entrance (Off Avondale Road)
Aldersgate Drive, Granite Drive, Butternut Court, Sage Street, Chinook Street
- Dundas St Entrance
All other Potters Creek streets are accessed from the Dundas entrance
With the natural beauty of the area, it’s close proximity to CFB Trenton, Loyalist College, the Potters Creek Conservation Area, and Belleville’s Waterfront, this emerging neighbourhood a must-see area for house-hunters.
- Queen Elizabeth School (Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- St. Joseph Catholic School (Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- St. Michael’s Catholic School (French Immersion)
- Nicholson Catholic College
- Moira Secondary School
- The Sir James Whitney (School for the Deaf)
- Albert College (Private School)
- Loyola School of Adult and Continuing Education
- Loyalist College
Places of Worship
- Calvary Community Church
- Hastings Park Bible Church
- Belleville Free Methodist Church
- Quinte Alliance Church
- Proximity to CFB – Trenton
- Walking Trail Connecting Phases
- Quinte Conservation
- Close to Bay of Quinte Golf Course
Not So Great Part
- Aircraft Noise from CFB – Trenton
- Birdy’s Fine Casual Dining
- Olympic 76 Restaurant
- Fast Food: Tim Hortons
- West Side Cafe
- Thurlow Park/Playground
- Quinte Conservation and Trails
- Legion Ball Field
- Bayshore West Park
- Zwicks Centennial Park
- Belleville Waterfront